This document contains the terms and conditions governing your use of this Website and your purchase of any movie tickets, goods or availing of services from JAZZ CINEMAS Private Limited on or through this website.
Application of Terms and Conditions.
- You agree that your use of this Website and the purchase of any movie ticket, goods or services will
- You agree to indemnify Jazz Cinemas for any losses and / or damages incurred by Jazz Cinemas owing to your breach of these terms and conditions for those losses and / or damages.
- You could need to furnish your Personal Information to Jazz Cinemas before purchasing any movie ticket, goods or availing of services from this Website. This may be owing to your entry into
competitions hosted on this website or before registering as a member of this Website. If you do not
provide that Personal Information to Jazz Cinemas, Jazz Cinemas may not be able to sell you movie
tickets, goods or offer services, register your entry into that competition or register you as a member.
- All Personal Information Jazz Cinemas collects from this Website will be maintained in accordance
- You acknowledge that if you do not register as a member of this Website, parts of this Website designed for registered members may not be accessible to you. Employees of Jazz Cinemas and its
associated and affiliated bodies and corporates are entitled to become members of the Website, but are not entitled to enter any competitions on the Website.
- Jazz Cinemas will deploy reasonable efforts to maintain the security of any Personal Information that you provide. This Website has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under Jazz Cinema's control. However, no data transmission over the internet can be completely secure, and Jazz Cinemas cannot give a total assurance that the information you provide to us will be secure at all times.
- Jazz Cinemas may use techniques designed to identify fraudulent activities on the Website, such as fraudulent credit card use. If any unauthorized use of your credit card occurs as a result of your credit card purchase on the Website, you should notify your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures.
- You are aware and agree that Jazz Cinemas may cancel your registration as a member and/or refuse you access to this Website at any time at its sole discretion.
Movie tickets purchased via this Website can be collected
- By presenting the booking confirmation number for the transaction at the ticket counter or the ticket dispensing kiosk at the respective location (wherever available).
- By presenting the print out of the ticket at the ticket checking spot to gain admission to the selected movie session. The unique barcode on the ticket can only be used once.
- Movie tickets purchased via this Website are non-refundable and are not available for exchange, unless specified otherwise by law.
- Where allocated seating applies to a session you have the choice of choosing your own seat on the Website.
Otherwise seat allocation for movie tickets purchased via this Website is on a 'best available' basis and is carried out by a prescribed computer program. By purchasing movie tickets via this Website you agree that:
- You will accept the seat allocated by Jazz Cinemas to each ticket purchased; and
- Jazz Cinemas has made no warranties or representations to you that you will be seated in a particular seat, row or section of the relevant cinema.
- You agree that Jazz Cinemas may at its discretion, refuse to sell movie tickets to you or withdraw any movie tickets from sale via this Website.
- It is to be noted that in case of a failure in transaction during an online booking, the money debited will be credited back to the account within 7 to 10 business days as per the banking policy.
MODIFICATION OF THESE TERMS AND THIS WEBSITE
You agree that Jazz Cinemas may at any time, in its sole discretion, modify:
- The content and design of this Website;
- Tickets once issued cannot be cancelled, exchanged or refunded
- Show timings are subject to change
- Guests below 18 years of age will not be admitted for 'A' rated movies
- Outside food will not be allowed inside the premises.
- Smoking, drinking alcohol and chewing of tobacco / paan is strictly prohibited. Intoxicated persons will not be permitted entry.
- The management will not be responsible for the loss or damage of any personal property.
- If show is cancelled, the responsibility of the management is limited to the printed value of the ticket and no extra charges / costs will be borne by Jazz Cinemas.
- Rights of admission reserved.
- For enquiries, suggestions and feedback please mail us at email@example.com
- Ticket is mandatory for the patrons aged 3 and above.