By accessing and using www.jazzcinemas.com the user accepts and agrees to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
- A convenience fee per ticket is levied on all tickets booked online.
- In case a ticket is lost or misplaced, a duplicate ticket cannot be issued.
- Children aged 3 years and above will require a separate ticket.
- Online bookings on our site are carried out over a secure payment gateway.
- Tickets once purchased cannot be cancelled, exchanged or refunded.
- Tickets issued are solely valid for the displayed show date and time.
FOOD AND BEVERAGES
- Food orders once placed cannot be cancelled
- Outside food and beverages are not allowed inside the cinema premises.
Rights of Admission in LUXE is reserved solely with the management.
Smoking, drinking alcohol,drugs and chewing of pan is strictly prohibited. If found, our staff reserves the right to refuse the entry or request the customer to leave the premises.
The management will not be responsible for the loss or damage of any personal property.
Misuse and damage of the multiplex property is punishable by the law.
The copy of the valid tickets should be retained with patrons until they remain inside the premises.
Usage of photography and videography and the concerned gadgets are strictly prohibited inside the screens as per the law and patrons are advised to refrain themselves to use mobile phones while the movie is running.
Items like laptop, cameras, knifes, lighter, match box, cigarettes, firearms and all types of inflammable objects are strictly prohibited.
Patrons below 18 years of age will not be admitted for 'A' rated movies.
USAGE OF THE WEBSITE
Offences like hacking, data theft, virus attacks, denial of service attacks, illegal tampering with source codes including ransomware attacks will be prosecuted under S.66 r/w S.43 of the IT Act.
- You agree that you are only authorized to visit, view and to retain a copy of sections/pages of the Jazz cinemas website for your own personal use, and that you shall not duplicate, download, publish, modify, hack, tamper with, damage the contents in any manner or otherwise distribute the information, data, software, photographs, graphs, videos, typefaces, graphics, music, sounds, and other material on the Jazz cinemas website (collectively "Content") for any purpose other than to review movies and promotional information, or to purchase tickets for your personal use, unless otherwise specifically authorized by Jazz cinemas to do so. You also agree not to deep-link (linking through any other page other than through the Jazz cinemas website homepage) to the Jazz cinemas website for any purpose, unless specifically authorized by the system administrator of the Jazz cinemas website to do so. Except as expressly authorized by the Jazz cinemas website, you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit, or create derivative works from such Content. Notwithstanding the above, if no specific restrictions are displayed, you may make copies of selected portions of the Content, provided that the copies are made only for your personal, non-commercial use and provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices relating to the same. Systematic retrieval of data or other Content from the Jazz cinemas website to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory without written permission from Jazz cinemas website is prohibited. In addition, the use of the Content or materials for any purpose not expressly permitted in these Terms is prohibited.You agree that you shall not upload, post, reproduce, or distribute for commercial purposes of any materials or design, text or graphics or Content on the Jazz cinemas website and further you agree that you shall not reproduce or transmit the same, in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical or otherwise, including by photocopying, facsimile transmission, recording, re-keying or using any information storage and retrieval system without the express written permission of Jazz cinemas. Permission may be granted only at the sole discretion of Jazz cinemas.
The 3D glasses will be available at the cinema for 3D films and must be returned before you exit the premises. 3D Glasses are chargeable.
If a show is cancelled, responsibility of management is limited to the face value of the ticket.
Show timings are subject to change.
Black ticketing and misuse for the ticket / voucher is condemned by the management and is punishable by the court of law.
- Personal vehicle parking is solely under the responsibility of the patron and any parking related concerns should be taken up with mall management only.