By accessing and using www.jazzcinemas.com the user accepts and agrees to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
- A convenience fee per ticket is levied on all tickets booked online.
- In case a ticket is lost or misplaced, a duplicate ticket cannot be issued.
- Children aged 3 years and above will require a separate ticket.
- Online bookings on our site are carried out over a secure payment gateway.
- Tickets once purchased cannot be cancelled, exchanged or refunded.
- Tickets issued are solely valid for the displayed show date and time.
FOOD AND BEVERAGES
- Food orders once placed cannot be cancelled
- Outside food and beverages are not allowed inside the cinema premises.
Rights of Admission in LUXE is reserved solely with the management.
Smoking, drinking alcohol,drugs and chewing of pan is strictly prohibited. If found, our staff reserves the right to refuse the entry or request the customer to leave the premises.
The management will not be responsible for the loss or damage of any personal property.
Misuse and damage of the multiplex property is punishable by the law.
The copy of the valid tickets should be retained with patrons until they remain inside the premises.
Usage of photography and videography and the concerned gadgets are strictly prohibited inside the screens as per the law and patrons are advised to refrain themselves to use mobile phones while the movie is running.
Items like laptop, cameras, knifes, lighter, match box, cigarettes, firearms and all types of inflammable objects are strictly prohibited.
Patrons below 18 years of age will not be admitted for 'A' rated movies.
The 3D glasses will be available at the cinema for 3D films and must be returned before you exit the premises. 3D Glasses are chargeable.
If a show is cancelled, responsibility of management is limited to the face value of the ticket.
Show timings are subject to change.
Black ticketing and misuse for the ticket / voucher is condemned by the management and is punishable by the court of law.
- Personal vehicle parking is solely under the responsibility of the patron and any parking related concerns should be taken up with mall management only.